The fee is currently £62 , please quote your Instructor's A.D.I reference number, mine is 103429 or Business Number 5668.
The Folkestone Test Centre address is: [Car park is behind Palting House, DVSA Test bays, are marked out in yellow].
Palting House, Trinity Road, Folkestone, Kent.
On the day of your test, take with you:
* Take your licence.
* A copy of your e-mail appointment letter.
* Spectacles, if you need them.
* If your address has changed, when you pass, you will have to fill in the forms and send them to D.V.L.A. to obtain your full licence. Otherwise the Examiner will do this for you.
If you are taking the test in your own car, you must provide a car that has:
* Standard number plates.
* Insurance for you and the Examiner, Road-legal tyres. (1.6mm across the central 3/4 of the tyre free from cuts or sidewall defects).
* Seat belts for you and the Examiner.
* Car is reasonably clean.
* Interior mirror which is adjustable for the Examiner.
* Head restraints.
* Standard size 'L' plates front and rear.
* Current MOT certificate ( if the car is three years or older).
After having signed the Driving Test Report [ thiis is now marked on a LapTop] in the Test Centre waiting room and asked if you want your Instructor to accompany you on Test; you will be asked to lead your way out to the car. In the car park you will be asked to read a number plate at 21m distance (70ft) with or without spectacles, if you require glasses to read the number plate, then you must complete the test with them on (01 is the spectacle code on licences).
Failure to read the number plate after three attempts, the test is abandoned.